Winrar 5.31 beta 1 Latest Version (32-bit + 64-bit)
Compress, Encrypt, Package and Backup with only one utility
Over 500 million users worldwide make WinRAR the world's most popular compression tool today.
There is no better way to compress files for efficient and secure file transfer, faster e-mail transmission and well organized data storage. RAR and WinRAR are Windows 8 (TM) compatible, available in over 50 languages in both 32bit and 64bit and several operating systems (OS) and the only compression software that is fully accepted in all countries using Unicode.
WinRAR is the 32-bit and 64-bit Windows version of the RAR Archiver, the powerful archiver and archive manager. RAR files can, in most cases, compress content up to 30 percent more effectively than ZIP files. The most notable functions of WinRAR include very powerful document and multimedia file compression, file encryption, processing of other archive formats, programmable self-extracting (SFX) archives, damaged archive repair and Unicode support.
WinRAR at a glance
- WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
- WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
- WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
- WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
- WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- WinRAR is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 256 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
Whats New in Version 5.31 beta 1
1. Following issues are corrected in Windows high DPI mode: a) if text size in Windows settings was set to 150% or larger, the font size in WinRAR help was not increased accordingly, resulting in too small text; b) default columns width in WinRAR file list was less than expected for 125% or larger Windows text setting. 2. Bugs fixed: a) WinRAR SFX module could load DLL libraries from its own executable folder as a result of calling some Windows API functions. It could lead to security threat if DLL files with malicious code were stored in the same folder as SFX archive. Now SFX module takes additional steps to prevent such situation in Windows Vista and newer. Be aware that Windows XP users still can be affected, so they must be especially careful to run SFX archive from a folder without suspicious DLL files; b) WinRAR 5.30 failed to run .lnk files from file list.
4shared Download Link 32 bit:
4shared Download Link 64 bit:
|WinRar 5.31 beta 1 64-bit | 2.0 MB|