Winrar 5.30 beta 3 Latest Version (32-bit + 64-bit)
Compress, Encrypt, Package and Backup with only one utility
Over 500 million users worldwide make WinRAR the world's most popular compression tool today.
There is no better way to compress files for efficient and secure file transfer, faster e-mail transmission and well organized data storage. RAR and WinRAR are Windows 8 (TM) compatible, available in over 50 languages in both 32bit and 64bit and several operating systems (OS) and the only compression software that is fully accepted in all countries using Unicode.
WinRAR is the 32-bit and 64-bit Windows version of the RAR Archiver, the powerful archiver and archive manager. RAR files can, in most cases, compress content up to 30 percent more effectively than ZIP files. The most notable functions of WinRAR include very powerful document and multimedia file compression, file encryption, processing of other archive formats, programmable self-extracting (SFX) archives, damaged archive repair and Unicode support.
WinRAR at a glance
- WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
- WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
- WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
- WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
- WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- WinRAR is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 256 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
Whats New in Version 5.30 beta 3
- WinRAR treats .txz archive extension as .tar.xz and opens .txz contents in a single step.
- If you drag a file from another application to WinRAR holding Shift button, a file will be deleted after archiving. Previous versions ignored Shift state here.
- WinRAR ignores "Turn PC off when done" option in case of read and write errors if user pressed Cancel in repeat read or repeat write dialogs.
- Bugs fixed:
- archive comment is displayed also in empty ZIP archives. Previous versions did not display it if ZIP archive did not contain any files;
- Explorer window containing a temporary folder with unpacked file could be opened when attempting to view an archived file in a corrupt ZIP archive. File entry in a corrupt ZIP could have a wrong "hard drive" icon.
How to Install and Register Winrar with Images
4shared Download Link 32 bit:
4shared Download Link 64 bit:
|WinRar 5.30 beta 3 64-bit | 1.9 MB|