Winrar 5.30 beta 5 Latest Version (32-bit + 64-bit)
Compress, Encrypt, Package and Backup with only one utility
Over 500 million users worldwide make WinRAR the world's most popular compression tool today.
There is no better way to compress files for efficient and secure file transfer, faster e-mail transmission and well organized data storage. RAR and WinRAR are Windows 8 (TM) compatible, available in over 50 languages in both 32bit and 64bit and several operating systems (OS) and the only compression software that is fully accepted in all countries using Unicode.
WinRAR is the 32-bit and 64-bit Windows version of the RAR Archiver, the powerful archiver and archive manager. RAR files can, in most cases, compress content up to 30 percent more effectively than ZIP files. The most notable functions of WinRAR include very powerful document and multimedia file compression, file encryption, processing of other archive formats, programmable self-extracting (SFX) archives, damaged archive repair and Unicode support.
WinRAR at a glance
- WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
- WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
- WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
- WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
- WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- WinRAR is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 256 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
Whats New in Version 5.30 beta 5
- Information about the critical vulnerability in WinRAR self-extracting archives recently published in news is incorrect. Unfortunately mass media failed to recognize that what was described as WinRAR vulnerability is Windows OLE vulnerability patched in November 2014: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/security/ms14-064.aspx Even if unpatched, this Windows OLE vulnerability does not introduce new risk factors for WinRAR SFX archives. Please read rarlab.com/vuln_sfx_html2.htm for more details. No patches for WinRAR are needed.
- "Import/Export" commands:
3. Bugs fixed:
- WinRAR performs the additional validation of Settings.reg contents for "Import settings from file" command to prevent importing Registry keys unrelated to WinRAR settings;
- WinRAR specifies the full path to regedit.exe tool to prevent running copies of "regedit" from other folders.
- If "file" and "file.exe" were present in the same folder and user double clicked on "file", WinRAR could start "file.exe" instead;
- "Generate report" command could create a report in wrong folder, not that with selected files;
- RAR could crash when unpacking .rar archives with corrupt file headers. Fixed now.
How to Install and Register Winrar with Images
4shared Download Link 32 bit:
4shared Download Link 64 bit:
|WinRar 5.30 beta 5 64-bit | 1.9 MB|