Winrar 5.30 beta 1 Latest Version
Compress, Encrypt, Package and Backup with only one utility
Over 500 million users worldwide make WinRAR the world's most popular compression tool today.
There is no better way to compress files for efficient and secure file transfer, faster e-mail transmission and well organized data storage. RAR and WinRAR are Windows 8 (TM) compatible, available in over 50 languages in both 32bit and 64bit and several operating systems (OS) and the only compression software that is fully accepted in all countries using Unicode.
WinRAR is the 32-bit and 64-bit Windows version of the RAR Archiver, the powerful archiver and archive manager. RAR files can, in most cases, compress content up to 30 percent more effectively than ZIP files. The most notable functions of WinRAR include very powerful document and multimedia file compression, file encryption, processing of other archive formats, programmable self-extracting (SFX) archives, damaged archive repair and Unicode support.
WinRAR at a glance
- WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
- WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
- WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
- WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
- WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- WinRAR is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 256 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
Whats New in Version 5.30 beta 1 1. Added extraction of multipart ZIP archives created by 7-Zip. Such archives have .zip.001, .zip.002, ... file extensions. You need to open .zip.001 file in WinRAR shell to browse or unpack such archive. All parts must be stored in the same folder before starting extraction. 2. Added extraction of files split to multiple parts with .001, .002, ..., extensions. You can open .001 file as a usual archive and then unpack its contents. WinRAR will combine all parts and save them to extracted file. All parts must be stored in the same folder before starting extraction. "001" item is included to "Associate WinRAR with" list in "Settings/Integration" dialog. 3. WinRAR file list allows to use mouse Back and Forward buttons or Alt+Left and Alt+Right keyboard shortcuts to navigate in recently visited folders. 4. Folder wildcards are allowed in RAR command line in file names to archive. For example: rar a backup c:\backup\2015*\* Recursion is enabled automatically for such folder wildcards even if -r switch is not specified. 5. "Extract" button in SFX archive is changed to "Pause" when extraction is started, so it is possible to pause SFX extraction and resume it later. 6. "Skip encrypted" option in "Find files" dialog to silently skip encrypted archives while performing search command. 7. Archive test command works for tar.gz, tar.bz2 and tar.xz archives. Since TAR format does not provide file data checksums, WinRAR checks only validity of GZIP, BZIP2 or XZ container. 8. Adding a new string to WinRAR diagnostic messages window could be slow and affect the operation performance in case of thousands of errors. Now it works fast regardless of errors number. 9. New 'R' object for -sc switch defines encoding of console RAR messages sent to redirected files and pipes. For example: rar lb -scur data > list.txt will produce Unicode list.txt with archived file names. 10. Sleep time parameter in -ri<priority>[:<sleep_time>] switch is adjusted to lower its impact to RAR performance and especially to recovery record related operations. Higher sleep time values are needed to reduce the system load to same level as in previous versions. 11. Console RAR "l" and "v" commands display file time in YYYY-MM-DD format.
12. When extracting RAR and ZIP archives created in Unix, WinRAR maps decomposed Unicode characters to precomposed. Such conversion is required for some Unix and OS X archives to correctly unpack non-English archived names in Windows. It works for Windows versions starting from Windows Vista. 13. Modification time is set for all folders created when unpacking .7z archives. Previous versions set it only for non-empty folders. 14. WinRAR prevents a computer to go to sleep by inactivity timeout until current operation, such as archiving, extraction or another archive processing, is done. 15. Total progress bar is displayed when extracting .arj, .lzh and .cab archives (except multivolume archives). 16. Progress bar is displayed when deleting files after archiving and when clearing "Archive" attribute of archived files. 17. "Test" command also verifies contents of NTFS alternate data streams in RAR 3.x - 5.x archives. Previously their contents was checked only during extraction command. 18. Bugs fixed:
a) console RAR crashed instead of displaying an overwrite prompt when attempting to add files to already existing volumes; b) console RAR "lt" command did not display seconds in file timestamp; c) WinRAR failed to decompress .xxe files if they did not include "section N of xxencode" string in the body; d) RAR could not restore contents of NTFS alternate data stream saved with -os switch if it was split between different volumes.
How to Install and Register Winrar with Images
4shared Download Link 32 bit:
4shared Download Link 64 bit:
|WinRar 5.30 beta 1 64 bit - 1.9 MB|