ICC Cricket World Cup 2011
Cricket 07 is a cricket simulation computer game developed by HB Studios and published by Electronic Arts under the label ofEA Sports. It is available for Windows and PlayStation 2. The game was released in the United Kingdom on 24 November 2006 and in Australia on 14 November 2006. The cover art for Cricket 07 features England and Lancashire cricketer Andrew Flintoff, and the Australian release cover pictures The Ashes urn with the Australian and English flags behind it. This is the most recent cricket game published by EA Sports.Cricket 07 features a number of game types, including limited overs matches (50, 20, 10 or 5 overs), 4-day first-class matches and full-length test matches.You may select different pitches and different weather conditions in different venues. Several international venues are available, including the Eden Gardens in India or Lord's in England. The venues vary in conditions and pitch type, and these can be changed by the player.
World Championship: Control up to 16 international teams playing Limited Overs cricket for the World Cup trophy.Expanded features of Cricket 07 include improved player control and easy stroke play, along with the introduction of the Ashes section. There was also an addition on commentary as Mark Nicholas joined Richie Benaud. The game gives players the option of entering different international and national contests, including full seasons and tournaments:
- World Series: Control three to five teams playing in a day/night tournament in venues around Australia.
- Knockout Cup: Control eight teams playing in a limited over tournament to win the trophy.
- Test Series: Choose two teams to contest a series of one to six Test matches.
- Tour: Select a team and engage in a series of Tour, One Day, and Test matches with the host nation's teams. The tours are
- Long Australia Tour
- Long England Tour
- Short Australia Tour
- Short England Tour
- Sub-Continent Tour
- Caribbean Tour
- South African Tour
- New Zealand and Zimbabwe Tour
- One-Day Circuit Tour
- Australian State
- State Season: The six state sides compete over an entire season.
- Pura Cup: Australia's four-day, two-innings tournament.
- One Day Domestic Series: Australia's 50-over One Day competition.
- KFC Twenty20 Big Bash: Australia's Twenty20 competition, where teams are divided into two pools of three.
- County Season: The 18 county teams play a full season of first-class cricket featuring all four competitions.
Liverpool Victoria County Championship: England's four-day, two-innings, divisional tournament.
- NatWest Pro40: England's 40-over, One Day tournament between two divisions.
C&G Trophy: A Limited Overs tournament with the winners of the North and South divisions playing for the trophy.
- Twenty20 Cup: England's Twenty20 competition.
Players can compete for The Ashes between England and Australia. The following options are available:
- Ashes 2005 scenarios: Players choose a team and play out scenarios from the 2005 Ashes series. On completing challenges, players are able to watch highlights videos in the Extras section.
- 2005 npower Ashes series: Players choose either England or Australia and take them through all the warm up matches, ODIs and Test matches in the 2005 Ashes series.This is created as a balance in the form of an England-hosted tournament.
- 2006-07 3 Mobile Ashes Series: Players choose either England or Australia and take them through all the warm up matches, ODIs and Test matches in the 2006-07 Ashes series. This is created as a balance in the form of an Australia-hosted tournament.
Why Cricket 07 Named as ICC Cricket world cup 2011?
It was named as icc cricket world cup 2011 because it was customized by some of the players and its graphics was also customized and they name it as icc cricket world cup 2011
This is the torrent file so u have to download utorrent first
Click here to Download uTorrent
|ICC Cricket World Cup 2011.torrent - Torrent File | 4shared|
Dropbox Torrent Download Link :
|ICC Cricket World Cup 2011.torrent - Torrent FIle | Dropbox|